Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend of Triathlons!


 What a busy weekend! This weekend, Start 2 Finish hosted a weekend of triathlons. People who completed the super sprint and longer triathlon.. The total was 1280 meters swim, 33 miles of biking and 6 miles of running. Last year I completed the Annie Oakley and I didn't really train. This year I dropped 10 minutes. The Annie Oakley was 400 meter swim, 11 mile bike and 2.4 mile. I didn't really train last year, I would run a little (once) bike (once) swim (once).. So training does really help. I haven't said this yet, but the pictures from last year's triathlon was what inspired me to start training. Here are couple of pictures from this year and last year.. I called myself the Chinese dumpling last year and this year I am the speedy turtle!
 Before
Chinese Dumpling         
After
Speedy Turtle

This was a great weekend! I placed 7th in the Annie Oakley and 4 in the Showman Shooter. I am going to continue with my training and do a lot better next year! Austin Ironman .... Here I come!

Happy Training!
Eling 

No comments:

Post a Comment