Monday, July 11, 2011

Sleeping in....what's that?

Yes.. that is right... I was up this morning at 4:30 am... ok.. ok.. . I have my hubby hit the snooze button a least once maybe twice... it states 4:35 am..We (hubby and I) have been getting up early to get in our workouts.. because it has been sooo Hot... Also, our group meets at 5:30 am and we live at least 30-35 minutes away... On the weekends, we get to sleep in till 6:30 am..whoo hoo!
Why, I have been doing this?....
Actually, working out in the morning has been the best thing for me. I don't have the chance to say..."oh, I have to finish this project now at work and work until 7 pm..so I can't go for that run or go for my bike ride..." Now, I don't feel guilty working later because I did my workout in the morning..The other excuse I use is "Oh... it is too late to workout, I need to get dinner made.." As you can see,  I know how to make the most excuses when it comes to exercise. I guess that is why I have started to set these goals of triathlons.. I am starting to get back into shape again and not get injured.....I love the fact that I am working out with a group and my hubby....

For now.. sleeping in will be 6:30 am,  bed time10 pm.. and wake-up is 4:30 am..No more excuses... It is almost time for bed for another 4:30 am wake up..

Happy Training!
Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment