Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Procrastinating....

So, last week was a difficult week to make sure I got all of my training done. Every day, after a long day of work, I came up with an excuse to not go.. actually... I did have a good excuse... I was getting fitted for a new  triathlon bike.. my wonderful hubby bought me a Cannondale Slice.. so, last week after work, I was getting fitted for my bike.. I LOVE my new bike!

So..I made up the training over the weekend!.. On Saturday, I rode my bike for 47 miles... It took me 4 hours with some great SAGs ( rest area with water, PBJ, fruit.. and everything else).. yum!.. I then rode for another 30 miles on Sunday.. It was a bike weekend!.. On the 4th July, I went for a 4 mile run.. It felt great...

Now, I am starting a new week and I have been on track so far..

Happy Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment