Friday, January 13, 2012

Turning into a popsicle..

Today I had to go for a 45 min easy run... It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and there was no clouds in the sky.. so, little me.. a girl from So. Calif, said.."I have to go for a run, it is soo beautiful!"

Little did I know that I would turn into a Popsicle.. You see.. the weather was 41 degrees with winds so it felt like 30 degrees..

At first, it wasn't too bad and I thought, I will warm  up. I never warmed up! My legs just got colder and colder as I ran.. I was on my way home and my hubby pulled up in a warm car and said... "See you at home and raced away..." I soo wanted to get into his car..but I didn't. I ran home and went into a warm house.

Here is a picture of me after the run:
See, I wasn't dressed for the fashion. I tried to dress up warmly..

So, this little speedy turtle was a frozen popsicle turtle.

Happy Training!
Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment