Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to full time training...

Ugh... today I went back to the early morning workouts... It is amazing how I really liked sleep..

I was sound asleep like a baby and at 4:32 - to be exact... I got whacked in the nose by my hubby telling me to get up.. begrudgingly, I got out of bed.. you see, not only do I have to get back to training, I had to take my son to morning practice.. Into my workout clothes and off to the pool...

Today was a new routine.. my workout entailed that I complete 12x100. Now that seems a lot.. but Lesley gave me some variety.. I was able to split this up into 3  4x100 with the first one being 4x100 IM set.. yeah something different! I was a sight... I think I was a drowning turtle completing the butterfly.. Haha... actually, I was surprised.. I survived the 4x100 IM set.. finished the other sets and swam a total of 1800 yards.. tomorrow is a new day and it is back on the bike trainer..

Now it is time for bed.. I think I will sleep like a baby....And  snore like a speedy turtle triathlete..

Happy Training,
Eling 

No comments:

Post a Comment