Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tracking...

Hmm... I just started tracking my weight.. boy is that hard. Luckily, I am using the an app on my iPad that makes it easier - Livestrong Calorie Tracker..... last year Billy suggested this app and I lost weight and then I stopped tracking because.. well.. I had lost weight and I thought I could do it on my own.... BOY was I WRONG... I stopped using the app and I maintained and stopped losing weight...

So here we are again a new year... I still need to lose 30 more pounds..but I will take 10.. small goal. I am tracking my food and I am always amazed at how much I can eat without even knowing how many calories is in the food. Tracking food keeps you accountable. Also, all those fad diets don't work.. the real success is all in math... calories in/calories out and you will lose weight....

So, I am still investing in myself and trying to track my food and exercise to lose weight!..

P.S. Exercise allows me to eat more..So, I will keep doing my workout!

Happy Food tracking!
Eling



No comments:

Post a Comment