Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 - A New Year!!!

So, over the last few months, I have been setting little goals...started P90x, lose a couple of pounds, and have fun.....

This year, I have a few goals that I would like to achieve as my New Year's resolutions. 



Goals for 2013: 

  1. Be the best wife and mom to my husband and son... The two of them are my biggest supporters. I love the two of them so much!
  2. Have fun and not make training a chore. Training for triathlons should be fun and a hobby. I am having fun and the results from having fun, is good health and great friends..
  3. Each month, try to lose 5 lbs.. If I don't lose 5lbs, I will not beat myself up.. I will get back up and start again. 
  4. Complete Ironman 70.3 New Orleans under 8 hours. -- The mini goals to this is to complete each training workout that is on my plan... If I miss a day, I will don't give up and keep on training.. I will, also, try to have fun..

Each of these are achievable, I just have to believe in myself and not beat myself up!

Have fun everyone! 

Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment