Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Putting the Triathlon pieces together...



Tonight was another Swim night with my coach and I really am surprised at how much easier it has gotten. Last year, I used to dread each of my run and swim workouts.. I was slow, I never seemed to improve and it was just hard.. I wasn't having fun...I was not very consistent with my workouts. I would always make an excuse, almost any excuse.. but over the last week, the triathlon puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place again... Yeah!!!

I love to run, I swam 2200 yards and I had fun.. I may not be fast, but I am having fun..I am actually looking at my son and telling him to hurry up I have to go my swim practice  or I am making him wait now while I finish my workout.. I do want to add a disclaimer to this great feeling of getting the puzzle pieces together....I am not perfect and I may lose the puzzle pieces.. so, I will have to start again.   :)

Happy Training!

Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment