Thursday, December 27, 2012

Looks can be deceiving........

Such a beautiful bike... it is blue and cute..great looking tires and everything matches.... but this bike can be deceiving... this bike has been my torture for the last two weeks... yes.. torture.. 

Some people call riding the bike trainer sufferfest.. I am calling it the Torture Machine. After three months of not riding a bike, I was really sore... the 15 minute warm-up was the longest 15 minutes ever.. in fact... I had thoughts of quitting... but I didn't... 

This week, the bike ride was a little better and not as hard... so I will keep on going.. soon, I will be riding my bike trainer for a couple of hours to build up to 56 miles... 

I am crazy person... 

This crazy person is going to keep on training! I have a half ironman to train for..

Until next time!
Eling 

No comments:

Post a Comment