Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 4 of Tri Training

Today was Day 4 and I almost made an excuse to not ride my bike on the trainer...

Some of my excuses that ran through my head:
 - I worked out on Mon, Tues and 2 workouts on Wed
 - I need to finish the Christmas letter
 - My tush is sore and missing one day won't hurt
 - Don has to ride the trainer, so I can't ride at the same time
 - It will be late before we will eat
 - FINALLY... my go to excuse, I have to pick up Donnie and I won't be able to ride...

Well, I did ride tonight and the reasons why I did were:
 -I am training for a half
 -I have to lose weight for the Biggest Loser
 - The BIGGEST Reason I did the ride....
     - I did this for myself because I set a promise to myself... I am going to workout and start leading a healthier life and exercise...

So, I did it.. It hurt, I wanted to quit, but I did it!

Have a great day!
Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment