Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Staying Motivated....

This week has been a very hard week to stay motivated.. I am not sure why, but it has been hard to just do the workouts. I have been feeling down on myself. I have been cranky at work and all I wanted to do is eat cake, chips, and popcorn....but I haven't..I wonder if I am just feeling nervous and stressed because I know that Austin is just around the corner.. or Is the stress of all of my deadlines at work getting me down.. I don't know... all I know is that it has been hard.

Thanks to my wonderful husband. He has made me feel beautiful and has encouraged me to continuing doing the workouts.. So, I will keep going and knowing that today is Wednesday and I still have more workouts to go, I will.

Here is a Big Thank you and a I love you to my wonderful husband and training partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment