Sunday, August 7, 2011

Juggling!

Tomorrow is the first day of high school for my son. He will now be in 9th grade.. Wow, where did the time go. I still remember when his was a little guy, now he is a young adult! So..with him starting high school, I have to figure out how to juggle working out in the morning, getting him to school before 7 am (Yes.. 7 am) and getting to work by 8:30...Then there is the pick-up at 2 pm, swim team practice at 3:30 finally home by 6 pm. When am I going to workout and get ready for the half ironman?

These were my thoughts today when I went on my bike ride. I kept asking, how am I going to do this? I just got used to getting up at 4:30/5 am each morning. I did this so I can get at least a 2 hour workout. Now, I am going to either have to decrease my training by an hour or train at night..hmm... that sounds like a great idea.. but then it is figuring out how do I struggle with work... luckily, I think I can handle the work hours. I will just have to work some times at night.

I know other triathletes have done this, so it is possible, this will be something I will need to work on. Once I figure this out, then it will become my routine.

Happy Training!
Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment