Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Week in Annapolis!

So, I missed writing up what I did last week...so, I will catch up... Last week, I was still in Annapolis and enjoying the cool weather! It was so beautiful and no humidity! Quite amazing that in the middle of June in Annapolis, Md there was beautiful weather!

Tuesday and Wednesday, I went for a 3 mile run. I ran the Naval Academy Bay Bridge.. what a beautiful run! I ran during sunset over the Severn Bay! Then I walked the campus to get pizza! If I ever get a chance to go to Annapolis, I will definitely stay on the Naval Academy!

That Thursday, I got ready to home. Boy was it great to be home... Being away for 10 days is quite a long time. I guess you can say I have become a home body.. Anyway, I drove straight home last Friday night and got home at 1:30 am.. Three hours later, I was up again to watch my hubby and the tri group race in the Dragonfly triathlon. It was soo cool to see them.  I wanted to race, but I knew if I did, I would have dropped dead after the bike!.. Here are a couple of pictures from the triathlon:
 
Our Lifetime Tri group aka "Team Looney Tune"



My Handsome husband! Yes, we are training together! He is actually training for NashVegas half while I am training for the Bridge to Battleship! Actually, it is really great to have a training partner. He keeps me accountable, even when I was away.. This is why I wanted to  be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment