Thursday, February 14, 2013

Weeble, Wobble and we all fall down.....

Weeble, wobble and we all fall down... This is how I felt today after my first brick workout of the season..

Wow.. the bike ride was a great ride!  I didn't love the hills... my husband states that when I ride up the hills slow, I must really love the hills because I am on them for soo long..so.. I didn't love the hills and I had my aluminum wheels and not the carbon.. Whoo Hoo!.. finished the 16 miles in 1 hour.. I think I can do 56 miles at a 16 mph.. It felt so good to ride outside and not on a trainer...then came the run...

The first 100 hundred yards, my legs were jello... I had forgotten how that felt..I trotted up the hills and thought.. what am I doing..I don't ride a bike and then run... WAIT.. I AM A TRIATHLETE... that is exactly what I do.. so, I wobble up the hill and started to trot, and then build up to a full run.. well, running in my eyes.. I am the speedy turtle..  I ran 3 miles and felt accomplish! Now, I need to keep up with my training and I will conquer Ironman 70.3 New Orleans!

Here we go...

Happy Training, 
Eling
Speedy Turtle.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment