Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 2..Cardio X

Yesterday was Day 2 of P90x. I actually felt pretty good about going into Day 2 of the workout because it was Cardio X. This should be a breeze... I mean, I have been doing cardio work for the last year now with my triathlon training. In fact,I just finished an Olympic Distance Triathlon. I got this.....

Well, it kicked my butt. My heart rate didn't get above 130 but muscles that I don't use for triathlon training were being used. We did yoga, kenpo, jump rope and my new favorite exercise, the wacky jumping jacks.

I crashed and it took my husband to wake me up this morning. I didn't hear anything when he got up at 4:30. I guess, my body was exhausted from the workout.

I am looking forward to today's workout: shoulders, arms, and abs..

Have a great day!
Eling 

No comments:

Post a Comment