Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 1.....

Wow... today was Day 1 of the P90x workout! My husband and I have are taking a break from triathlon training, in the off season, to get stronger and to lose weight...

The workout was hard! This workout was just working on my core and I sweated as if I was running 3 miles. I cooked dinner and scarfed it down! Wow! This reminded me of when I used to work with Alana Sweetwood! Everything she did was 100 reps. 

During this workout, I tried to roll like a banana to a superman and I looked like a floppy sea lion, then I had to do walking push-ups. I think I scooted on my hands and feet. If someone was looking at us, I think they would have died laughing. I know,  I am laughing just thinking about it.

The best part of the workout was the end! My husband looked at me and told me, he was very proud of my. That made me feel like I can continue this and get up tomorrow for Day 2..

So, I am going continue and believe in myself and make this work!

Believing in myself!
Eling


No comments:

Post a Comment