Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

This weekend has been a great weekend for celebrating the beauty of nature!

On Saturday, I rode my bike for 35 miles and enjoyed the spring flowers, the squirrels and the trees all blooming and turning green!

Today, was a day of celebration and renewal so, I went on a 7 mile run. The run was one of the best  runs I have had in a long time. I took the time to reflect and understand why I do this.

I am running, swimming and biking to make myself better. Every time I finish, I feel happy and strong! I have spent too many years not liking myself, not believing in myself and feeling bad about myself. I had a very low self-esteem. This new lifestyle that I am learning has helped me feel better.  I will continue to train. Exercising is now becoming a lifelong habit for me. I like what I am doing....

Thank you to all of my friends and supporters, you have been kept me going.

Happy Training!

Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment