Thursday, March 8, 2012

Staying on Track...

Yesterday, I set a new goal for myself... I decided to follow and complete all of my workouts...I confessed to Lesley and then I asked for her help!.. That was the best decision ever. I asked her to help me stay accountable and she did.

Today was day 1 of my new goal and I was encouraged by Lesley to go run. I am  so glad I went for  a run. It felt awesome. I ran for 30 minutes and did my hill set. I am starting to get a little faster and I am not dreading my run anymore. My workout was warm-up for 5 min, 4x2 min at a 3% incline and then finish the run the last 10 minutes.

I am so glad I went for the run, I know I will be ready for next week's half marathon. Thank you Lesley for helping me get back on track!

Happy Training,

Eling
Here is Lesley's website.. She is an awesome coach!

http://www.trinitytricoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment