Saturday, November 19, 2011

Speedy Turtle is trying to get faster....

It has been over a week since I wrote. I am starting to get faster. Last week, I was trying to get all of my workouts in, but it was getting really hard to fit them in. Training in the winter is a lot different than training in the summer time.

In the summer, I would run or bike in the afternoon if I missed my 4:30 am workout. Well, I can't do that now because it is soo dark.

So, what I have been doing. Well, I have starting working out on intervals. I am doing intervals in running, swimming and biking. My bike and the trainer are becoming really good friends. Every other night, I have been getting off of work, cook dinner, change and go to the garage. Quite the routine. In the mornings, I will get up at 4:30 am... actually, I will hit the snooze button two times and Don, would push me out.. I need that motivation. This is when I have been getting my running and swim done. It worked this week, so now I have to continue next week and the week after to come a habit.. So just maybe.... my 14 minute mile will get faster.. hence, Speedy Turtle getting faster!

So, I am working hard and following Lesley's advice, hard work will hopefully pay off..

Happy Training!
Eling


No comments:

Post a Comment