Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another week of training...

This week winter has decided to arrive...ok... I am a girl that grew up in Southern California.. we had lows in the morning of 40 and highs of 57... so, for some of my friends this isn't cold, but I was cold. So this week, training on the bike was on the bike trainer. I am getting to like my garage. This week, I have done a couple of interval trainings and I have found that 3 minutes can be a long time when you are trying to maintain a cadence of 95+ on the bike. I finished it, but it was hard. I know this will help me for next season.

I am actually getting excited about next season. Ever night, I look at the Ironman 70.3 website and other websites to look for another half to complete. Yes, I am hooked. This time I want to be able to complete a half and some Olympic, and sprint triathlons. So, this off season, I am going to be training and probably griping about the cold.. I will always be a true Southern California Girl.

Happy Training!

Eling

No comments:

Post a Comment