Thursday, October 13, 2011

Countdown...9 Days 11 hours until I start!!!!

Oh MY Goodness... Austin Ironman 70.3 is almost here! Am I ready? I hope so! The training has gone by so fast, I can't believe it is here! Every day, I have been going over the race in my head.

Swimming
I have been wishing and hoping that the lake will be wetsuit legal.. so far it is looking good. Also, I am wondering how far along will I get with the song 99 bottle of beer on the wall... Yes, I sing..

Bike
OK.. so, I told you all that I don't like hills and windy.. I mapped out the bike and read some reviews and I am soo glad I have been practicing hills and riding in the wind! The course is rolling.

Run
I am just hoping I will be able to get through.

I think I am ready.. just 9 more days..

Happy Training,

Eling aka Speedy Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment