Monday, September 30, 2013

Starting a new 30 day Challenge



Sorry it has been awhile. I have been busy working on my running and starting to really enjoy it! With October coming up, I had a fellow Speedy Turtle send out a 30 day Challenge to one of her friends on Facebook and I wanted to join in. Her Challenge was 30 Day Challenge of lunges. I thought I would up the ante and suggested let's do a 30 Day Challenge of planks too.. Low and behold, Eat Drink and Be Skinny was, also, holding a 30 Day Plank Challenge.. So, thanks to Melissa, I  will  be completing  two 30 day Challenges that I will be starting tomorrow.  The running has helped a lot  and I have finally broke through my weight plateau that I have had for the last year. I hope that doing these two challenges, I will break another plateau. If I don't, I know I will have a stronger core for the next Tri Season.

So here is a Big Thank you to Melissa for the Challenge and I am ready to take it!!

Happy Training,

Eling

P.S. Here are the links to the Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment