Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wacky Jacks!!!!

This has become my favorite exercise in the P90x Lean program. Tonight is week 5 Day 2 and we worked out to Cardio X!! Very hard workout!! I always have fun when Tony says, "Now, lets do Wacky Jacks!"...

What is Wacky Jacks????

WACKY JACKS
Works: shoulders, abs, obliques, butt, thighs
wacky jacks

Stand with your feet hip-width apart; raise your arms to your sides, elbows bent, palms facing forward. Hop onto your right foot as you swing left leg out to the side as high as you can, bending your torso to the left (as shown). As your left leg swings back to the floor, hop onto your left foot, bending your torso to the right. Continue, alternating sides, for 1 minute. Horton’s hint: The sillier you look, the better!

You look like a wacky jack in the box. I always giggle to myself and have so much fun! It is ok to be silly and work out..

So, as I continue with my venture with P90x... I am going to continue with my Wacky Jacks! Who knows... maybe I will finish a triathlon with a Wacky Jack!

Have a great night!

Eling 

No comments:

Post a Comment